Google World - Click Now

Friday 6 February 2009

British actress Kate Winslet poses with the trophies of the best actress and best supporting actress awards at the 66th Annual Golden Globe Awards in


British actress Kate Winslet poses with the trophies of the best actress and best supporting actress awards at the 66th Annual Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills, California Jan. 11, 2009.((Xinhua Photo). I get very emotional about these things, I discover. I think I'm not cut out for this. I'm too emotional to lose, and I'm too emotional to win," said Winslet, nominated for her role as a former concentration-camp guard in "The Reader.""I sort of wish there was some lessons in how to cope with awards seasons, even though I've gone through it so many times before. It always feels like the first time."While Winslet has become a perpetual nominee, Robert Downey Jr. has not been up for an Oscar in 16 years, since he earned a best-actor slot for the title role in "Chaplin."

No comments:

Post a Comment