Google World - Click Now

Wednesday 4 February 2009

Beckham admits he wants to swap LA for Milan


After weeks of speculation David Beckham has finally admitted what many football fans across the globe already suspected: he wants to cut short his time in the MLS with Los Angeles Galaxy and move permanently to Italy's Serie A and European giants AC Milan.

GettyImages
David Beckham: Milan admission
After playing the first half of Milan's 2-2 friendly draw in Scotland against Rangers on Wednesday night, Beckham revealed he hoped to make his loan deal a permanent transfer.
''I've expressed my desire to stay here but at the moment I'm still a Galaxy player,'' Beckham said. ''I respect the Galaxy and everything they have done for me. They have always been great to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment